SAP-3 Digital to Analogue Audio Converter – PDIF – TOSlink / Coaxial to Stereo Left/Right RCA is awarded an overall alaScore™ of 63/100 = Good quality.
This very useful device can convert either digital optical TosLink or coaxial SPDIF signals to analogue stereo left and right phono output ports. Both optical and coaxial cables can be connected at the same time although only one can be active at a time. A simple switch control determines which signal is active.
The Digital to Analog Audio converter is designed for either home or professional audio switching. It converts Coaxial or Toslink digital audio signals to analog L/R audio and connects to an external device such as an amplifier via standard RCA jacks. For home or professional audio switching, the New Cablesson Digital to Analog Audio Converter (Superior Audio Processing – SAP) is designed small in size and quite easy to install. (Plug and play)
XO Digital Optical Cable Premium Install Series – suitable for PS3, PS4, XBOX One, Virgin HD, Sky HD, LCD, LED, Plasma, Blu-ray, Home Cinema Systems and AV Amps.The Premium Install Series is perfect for low range to high end Surround Sound, LCD, LED, Plasma TVs compatible 24K Gold Plated tips with TosLink fittings (square shaped plug) Optimise audio transfer, High Quality Digital Surround Sound
XO Digital Optical Premium Install Series Cable is designed specifically for today’s hi-performance home entertainment products. TosLink and EIA-J compatible and delivers highly accurate digital information. Constructed from a High Grade Light Conductive Core and insulated by a non-reflective black PVC dielectric, to help reduces jitters and improve resolution.
A versatile digital audio converter, either coaxial to toslink or toslink to coaxial. Additional uses – simply select just one of the digital audio inputs for two identical audio signals in the two different formats plus it’s built in signal amplifier feature allows this unit to serve as a signal extender, doubling the transmission distance.
2 Way Toslink Optical Cable Audio Splitter
This is a small and compact high quality splitter that allows you to connect a single digital optical SPDIF Toslink source to two different TosLink equipped devices such as an HDTV/PS3 Blueray player etc.
Designed to convert left/right stereo audio to coaxial and toslink outputs
Designed to convert Digital Coaxial and Optical (Toslink) to analogue stereo audio outputs simultaneously. Another quality product as you would expect from CYP, easy to install and operate. This very useful device can convert either digital optical TosLink or coaxial SPDIF signals to analogue stereo left and right phono output ports. Both optical and coaxial cables can be connected at the same time although only one can be active at a time.
Supports uncompressed 2-channel LPCM (Linear Pulse Code Modulation) digital audio signal output
It converts analog stereo audio signal from R/L input to Coaxial and Toslink outputs simultaneously. The output digital audio signal is 2-channel uncompressed LPCM (Linear Pulse Code Modulation) with sampling rate at 48 KHz. This Converter is small in size and quite easy to install and is available for you to connect to an external device such as an amplifer via a RCA jack.
- Provides electromagnetic-noise-free transmission
- Integrated digital interpolator filter and Digital to Analogue Converter (DAC).
- 2 Way TosLink Digital Optical SPDIF Audio Splitter.
- No loss in sound Quality.
- Supports cables distances of up to 5m in and 5m out (for each output).
- Input ports: 1 x TosLink (Optical Fibre).
- Output port: 2 x TosLink (Optical Fibre).
- Supports uncompressed 2-channel LPCM (Linear Pulse Code Modulation) digital audio signal output.
- Supports compressed 2-channel and multi-channel Dolby and DTS audio signals.
- Includes 5V DC multi country power supply.
- Provides electromagnetic-noise-free transmission.
- Easy to use.
This advantage allows the Kaiser 3m Optical Cable to excel in providing very high details, sound-stage, imaging, transparency and focus. With a unique SR (Stress Relief), which offers less bending on the optical cable to allow the cable to excel with even lower signal loss. A great solution for DTS® and Dolby® Digital surround sound, Blue Series Digital Optical Audio Cables use superior-grade optical fiber to deliver better clarity and a more natural sound from your digital audio video components. The range of digital optical cable include basic to high quality with gold plated contacts. Toslink optical connections are also commonly used on surround sound systems and Play station and can be labeled as S/PDIF or SPDIF while 3.5mm cable connections are commonly used on mini disc players. A quality range of digital optical cables with increased cable diameter for reduced signal loss and improved signal quality. Kaiser 3m Optical Cable leads also feature gold plated toslink connection plugs and are ideal for digital audio connections. High performance leads designed for optical digital transmission between digital audio equipment using TOSlink connections. Digital Optical Cables are constructed of fibre optic cable and are capable of carrying Multichannel audio signal such as PCM, Dolby Digital, and DTS. Superior in sound quality to phono/RCA and when used in Conjunction with dolby digital equipped amplifiers or receivers Digital Optical enables you to hear your movies in Dolby Digital 5.1. Can be used with SKY+, SKY HD, DVD, Games consoles, Amplifiers, PC’s, Blueray Players.
- Cable Length: 3 Metre / 3m Optical Cable
- Compatible with all optical SPDIF equipped devices which use the TosLink / optical SPDIF interface
- High grade fibre optic core with bronze ferrule for the clearest, most accurate digital audio transmission
- Ultra flexible triple layer protective jacket for advanced protection
- Designed for home theatre and professional AV installations
- Sturdy, gold plated metal connector body for added strength
- Fully quality tested
- Unique Stress Relief
- Available in lengths from 1 Metre to 10 Metres
The Octava TS-A11-UK Digital Audio Converter allows bi-directional conversion between Optical and Coaxial digital audio (S/PDIF). Simply connect a Toslink or Coaxial. This very useful device can convert either digital optical TosLink or coaxial SPDIF signals to analogue stereo left and right phono output ports. Both optical and coaxial cables can be connected at the same time and a simple switch determines which signal is active. Simply connect a Toslink or Coaxial audio cable from your audio source and connect either output to your audio system. The Octava TS-A11-UK Digital Audio Converter is an active (externally powered) device and regenerates the audio signal for best performance. The Octava TS-A11 Toslink SPDIF digital audio converter allows you to converter between optical and coax audio format and vice versa. Simply connect Toslink or Coax SPDIF audio cable from audio source and connect the 2 outputs to your audio systems. Both Toslink and Coax SPDIF audio are available on the outputs simultaneously.
The Octava TS-A11-UK Digital Audio Converter allows bi-directional conversion between Optical and Coaxial digital audio (S/PDIF).
The Octava TS-A11 Toslink SPDIF digital audio converter allows you to converter between optical and coax audio format and vice versa. Simply connect Toslink or Coax SPDIF audio cable from audio source and connect the 2 outputs to your audio systems. Both Toslink and Coax SPDIF audio are available on the outputs simultaneously.
- Convert Toslink to Coax SPDIF Audio
- 5.1 digital audio, 2 Ch pcm.
- Regenerates the audio signal for best performance
- Power line filtering – eliminates switching power supply noise
- Convert Coax SPDIF Audio to Toslink
- Coax SPDIF and Toslink output simultaneously.
- Active circuitry for best performance – no signal loss for best performance on both outputs.
- Bi-directional conversion – Optical to Coax and Coax to Optical
- Dual output – Optical and Coax Outputs are both active.
- Steel chassis – no poor quality plastics.
- Optical Toslink Input 1
- Coax SPDIF Input 1
- Optical Toslink Output 1
- Coax SPDIF Output 1
- DC adapter(included) 5VDC adapter included