Mithra 12m DisplayPort Cable with Locking, which was developed by the Video Electronics Standards Association (VESA), is a royalty-free digital video transmission standard. Mithra 12m DisplayPort Cable with Locking have become the new standard for high end video equipment and we have taken the initiative to be one of the first to offer this new technology to our customers. DisplayPort Cable is capable of carrying a high bandwidth digital audio and video signal. You can also use these cables with any of Mini DisplayPort to DVI adapter, Mini DisplayPort to HDMI adapter, or Mini DisplayPort to VGA adapter for connection to any type of external display, projector, HDTV, or non-Apple monitor. The DisplayPort has a smaller connector footprint compared to DVI and VGA on your desktop, unlike the HDMI Connectors the DisplayPort cable comes with a latch to help secure your cable for optimum connectivity. Future-proof yourself as DVI and VGA are slowly being phased out. Using this Cablesson Mithra 12m DisplayPort Cable you can view movies and photos at 1080p and higher picture clarity on your computer monitor. DisplayPort is capable of carrying a high bandwidth digital audio and video signal. This superb DisplayPort cable benefits from advanced design and construction to provide the best possible performance and reliability. It’s 24K gold plated connector pins ensure superb signal integrity and corrosion resistance whilst the shielded cable design allows consistent performance.
Unlike the HDMI Connectors the DisplayPort cable comes with a latch to help secure your cable for optimum connectivity.Future-proof yourself as DVI and VGA are slowly being phased out.
High-end computer graphics:
When working with high-end computer graphics, watching your Blu-Ray Disc® player equipped PC, or playing an HD game, you’ll get the best experience with Mithra DisplayPort Cable.
- Length: 12 Metres / 12m DisplayPort Cable
- Connector: ABS with Snap on Connector
- Provides both digital video and audio in one cable
- Provides up to 1080p resolution with digital audio
- Smaller connector footprint than either DVI or VGA
- Supports HDCP (High-Definition Content Protection)
- Supports colour depth of 6, 8, 10, 12, and 16 bits per component
Cablesson Mini DisplayPort + USB Audio to HDMI Adapter is perfect for showing business presentations or watching movies and Web based entertainment from your computer in a larger format, like an HDTV or HD projector. Mini DisplayPort + USB Audio supports virtual 7.1 channel surround sound for enhanced audio from games and movies. Plus, easily accessible microphone and headphone sockets means there‘s no need to crawl around under your desk when you want to plug your headphones in! Can also be used to connect a non-USB headset to your PlayStation 3. The Mini DisplayPort to HDMI allows the operation of HDMI devices at the mini display port on your notebook or PC. Supporting resolutions up to full HD 1080p, the USB 2.0 to HDMI Adapter provides a simple way to connect your computer to your HDTV. Up to six additional connections can be supported. Compliant with USB 2.0 specification Easy to install – no need to open the computer case Bus Powered – supplied with an 80cm dual USB power cable (no external power supply required) Compact design, easy to carry and store Supports resolutions up to 1080p, for both video playback and high resolution desktop (see below for more information) HDCP Compliant Supports stereo audio over HDMI. USB digitally synthesized audio and combines it into a single, convenient HDMI signal. The USB port grabs your Mac’s audio (You will have to launch Systems Preferences and choose USB Audio as the output device, and sends it over HDMI along with the Video from your Mini DisplayPort Connection. Your MacBook Pro or Mac Mini should automatically detect the new display, but you have to manually switch the audio output to the USB audio device.
- Supports Mini DisplayPort 1.1a inputs, USB 2.0 input and HDMI1.2a output.
- Works by intergrating Mini DisplayPortt video source and USB audio source of the MacBooks into HDMI output.
- Getting the HDMI audio format through special USB Audio Decoding Chip.
- Powered from Mini DisplayPort and USB Ports
- Supports HDMI 165MHz/1.65Gbps per channel (;4.95Gbps all channels); bandwidth.
- Supports HDMI resolution of up to 1080p.
- Supports HDMI 8 bit per channel (;24 bit all channels); deep colour.
- Supports uncompressed 2 channel audio such as LPCM
- Compliant with RoHS, CE, and FCC regulations
- MacBook Pro
- MacBook Air
- Mac mini
- Mac Pro
This Mini DisplayPort adapter offers a cost-effective solution for connecting a DVI, HDMI or DisplayPort equipped high definition monitor, projector, or LCD to a MacBook, MacBook Pro or MacBook Air via it’s Mini DisplayPort port. You can now watch movies, view pictures and more on a larger, high definition display. The Mini DisplayPort adapter is designed for use with newer Mac PC’s and Laptops. Simply connect the adapter to the Mini DisplayPort connection of the source device and the DisplayPort end of the adapter to an external monitor. The Mini DisplayPort + USB+Toslink Audio to HDMI Adapter from Cablesson is an adapter cable that allows you to convert Mini DisplayPort port video and optical S/PDIF audio into an HDMI signal that carries both. As we know, Mini DisplayPort port for MacBooks can only transmitt video signal but no audio. However, this unique designed adapter solves this trouble for MAC users. This Mini DisplayPort adapter includes all cables necessary for connecting a DVI-D video source and 3.5mm stereo audio to any Mini DisplayPort monitor, including Apple Cinema HD displays, and can also be used with Mini DVI or Mini HDMI sources using additional cables (sold separately – see Accessories). Every Mac with a Mini DisplayPort adapter allows you to connect an external display or projector using an adapter. You can use an external display as your main workspace or to extend your desktop, or you can work in mirrored mode with a projector so you can view what your audience sees. Compatible with all notebooks having a Mini DisplayPort interface. The transmission of audio signals is not supported by all PCs. To make sure that your Mini DisplayPort adapter interface also allows the transmission of audio signals please contact the manufacturer of your PC before ordering with us. The MacBook Pro (produced after middle of 2010) and the MacBook Air (produced after end of 2010) support audio signal transmission through the Mini DisplayPort adapter.
- Supports audio transmission
- Colour: white
- Ports: Mini DisplayPort, HDMI
- HDMI Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 2.25Gbps/225MHz per channel
- Supports HDMI up to max. 1080p
- Input Interface: Mini DisplayPort Male 20pin
- Output Interface: HDMI Female 19pin and DVI-D Female 24pin and DisplayPort 20pin
- HDMI Resolution: 480i, 480p, 576i, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p
- DVI-D/DisplayPort Resolution: 1280×1024, 1360×768, 1920×1080, 1920×1200
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to +70°C
- Operating Humidity: 10% to 85 % RH (Non Condensing )
- Cable length: Approx. 15cm
- Compatibiltiy: Apple iMac, Mac Mini, Mac Pro, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro 13 inch, MacBook Pro 15 inch, MacBook Pro 17 inch