Cablesson Mini DisplayPort to HDMI adapter is a licensable compact audio/video connector interface for transmitting uncompressed digital streams. HDMI connects DRM-enforcing digital audio/video sources such as a set-top box, an HD DVD disc player, a Blu-ray Disc player, a personal computer, a video game console, or an AV receiver to a compatible digital audio device and/or video monitor such as a digital television (DTV). The mini displayport to hdmi adapter is a new improved design this unit will carry sound for the new MacBook Pro (Thunderbolt :Mid Apri 2010) Check apples site if the Mac will carry sound from Mini Dp , If the Mac will then this Adapter will do so too. HDMI Adaptor is perfect for showing business presentations or watching movies and Web based entertainment from your computer in a larger format, like an HDTV or HD projector. Mini DisplayPort HD components with refresh rates of 480 Hz to 640 Hz yet compatible with slower refresh rates for the smoothest, most fluid video.The mini displayport to Hdmi adapter offers solutions for digital entertainment center, HDTV retail and show site, HDTV, STB, DVD and Projector factory, noise space and security concerns, data center control, information distribution, conference room presentation, school and corporate training environments.
- Support Mini DisplayPort 1.1a input and HDMI 1.3b output.
- Support HDMI highest video resolution 1080p.
- Support HDMI 225MHz/2.25 Gbps per channel (6.75Gbps all channel) bandwidth.
- Support HDMI 12bit per channel (36bit all channel) deep colour.
- Support uncompressed audio such as LPCM.
- Support compressed audio such as DTS Digital, Dolby Digital (including DTS-HD and Dolby True HD)
HDMI Adaptor is perfect for showing business presentations or watching movies and Web based entertainment from your computer in a larger format, like an HDTV or HD projector. The Mini DisplayPort + USB+Toslink Audio to HDMI Adapter from Cablesson is an adapter cable that allows you to convert Mini DisplayPort video and optical S/PDIF audio into an HDMI signal that carries both. As we know, Mini DisplayPort for MacBook can transmit video signal but no audio. Mini DisplayPort adapter is designed for use with the MacBook, MacBook Pro, Mac mini, and iMac, as it features the Mini-TOSLINK connector for digital audio that is found on those computers. Mini DisplayPort + USB+Toslink Audio to HDMI Adapter new specification will enable HDMI devices to support high-definition (HD) resolutions four times beyond the resolution of 1080p. HD components with refresh rates of 480 Hz to 640 Hz yet compatible with slower refresh rates for the smoothest, most fluid video. Support for Audio Return Channel: Better Sound, Transfer uncompressed surround sound with no extra audio cable needed.( Lossless Surround Sound ).
- Thunderbolt compatible
- Supports Mini DisplayPort 1.1a input, USB 2.0 input and HDMI 1.3b output.
- Works by intergrating Mini DisplayPort video source and digital audio source of the MacBook into HDMI ouput.
- Supplied with a Special fiber cable.
- Powered from Mini DisplayPort and USB Port.