MacKuna High Speed with Ethernet HDMI Cable
MacKuna cables are produced to conform to the HDMi 1.4 standard, this is the latest currently available and features the following benefits: The cable is produced offering HIGH SPEED Data for Video and through the use of a Bidirectional IP channel also ETHERNET Signal, thus enabling you to use just one cable to carry Audio, Video and Data signals. Equipped with an AUDIO return channel, thus allowing any display with Output capabilities to output its sound through any amplifier of choice as opposed to being forced to use the displays own (often inadequate) speakers. 3D TV Support, the 1.4 range of HDMI cables supports dual Stream 3D, allowing you to watch 3D content of any legacy or current generation.
• Length: 0.5 Metres / 0.5m HDMI Cable
• Silver plated Copper with Nitrogen gas-injected dielectric with quad-shielding for maximum signal strength.
• Delivers Up to 2160p Digital HDTV
• Backward compatible 720p, 1080i, 1080p.
• Male to Male Connection
• 24K Gold-plated Connector Plug Contacts
• Mylar Backed Foil