Using Cablesson HDelity HDMI over IP G2 Transmitter technology, picture quality is maximized while overcoming the slow handshake times
Using Cablesson HDelity HDMI over IP G2 Transmitter technology, picture quality is maximized while overcoming the slow handshake times, poor cable integrity, and distance limitations of traditional Cablesson HDelity HDMI over IP G2 Transmitter. Using off-the-shelf Cablesson HDelity HDMI over IP G2 Transmitter, a system can be extended for even more distance, or expanded to add more displays. This plug and play system is incredibly simple to install – just connect a single Cat 5e or Cat 6 from the 2801 transmitter to a gigabit switch.
Standard Cablesson HDelity HDMI over IP G2 Transmitter will transmit video and audio using a signaling method called TMDS (Transition Minimized Differential Signaling). CablessonHDelity HDMI over IP G2 Transmitter was designed for short cable runs, like those necessary to connect a cable box to an HDTV in an entertainment center. Unfortunately, TMDS has some limitations like Very high frequencey signals like HDMI tend to “drop off” as cable runs get longer, ultimately reaching a point of failure when the destination device can no longer resolve the picture and audio data.
- One pair as a full functional module, no need for setting changes required.
- 2-way RS232 routing.
- Cablesson HDelity HDMI® over IP G2 Receivers.
- Visually lossless transmission of 1080p content.
- Supports DVI with HDMI-to-DVI adapter.
- Allows HDMI video and audio signals to be sent up to 30m using two CAT5e/6 cables UTP CAT5e Solid Core cables or shielded CAT6 cables.
- Video bandwidth: 1.65Gbps/165MHz.
- Follows the Standard of IEEE-568B.
- Auto-adjustment of feedback, equalisation and amplify, the user does not need to care about the length of the cable.