The Octava HDOCATS-100 UK HDMI + Ethernet extender are based on the latest HDMI technology
The Octava HDOCATS-100 UK HDMI + Ethernet extender are based on the latest HDMI technology and therefore are capable of fully supporting HDCP 2.0, Deep Colour and DTS-HD or Dolby TrueHD audio such as Dolby True HD, DTS-master.The HDOCATS-100 UK HDMI + Ethernet extender allows installers to use standard CAT 5/ 6 cables for ease of installation. HDMI Cable and connectors are easily field terminated thus allowing installers to easily install the proper length cable needed for ultimate flexibility and eliminates logistics problems of having custom length HDMI Cable.
The Octava HDOCATS-100 UK HDMI + Ethernet extender includes two units Local (TX) and Remote(RX). The TX is linked up to the source and RX is is connected to the Display. These HDelity units are interconnected with CAT5e/CAT6 cabling. Allowing you to extend HDMI Cable, RS232, IR and Ethernet peripherals up to 100 metres (328 feet) apart without any signal degrading.
The Octava HDOCATS-100 UK HDMI + Ethernet extender is a standard encoded into the video signal to prevent it from being pirated. If a source device is HDMI Cable and is connected to a HDMI display or projector without the correct HDCP decoding process, the picture is appear “sparkle” or in some cases, down-scaling to lower (480P) resolutions of the images. The HDCATs-100 HDMI over CAT5e/6 Extender carries HDMI and 100baseT Ethernet data simultaneously over 1 cable, therefore existing Ethernet cable can be used without interrupting data connections.
- Supports HDMI v1.4 with 3D & CEC function
- Support Un-compression video 1080p transfer
- Supports 12Gbps special RJ45 Giga Link Port
- Supports all frequency band hardware Infrared rays signal feature
- Supports 10/100 base-T Ethernet switcher
- Supports 10.2Gbps HD source signal switcher
- Support standard CAT5e UTP/STP link cable
- Support standard CAT6 FTP link cable
- Provide over 100 meter distance signal link withPower.
- Fully compliant with HDCP
- Fully compliant with HDMI v1.2, v1.3 and v1.4 standards