The Merlin Bluetooth Hi Fi Stereo Headset connects both to bluetooth and non bluetooth devices
The Merlin Bluetooth Hi Fi Stereo Headset connects both to bluetooth and non bluetooth devices. That’s because a bluetooth dongle (transmitter) is included in the box. So your TV, Gaming Console (PS3/WII/XBOX) and regular MP3 player can all be connected to the headphone without wires. At the same time Merlin Bluetooth Hi Fi Stereo Headset can connect to bluetooth compatible devices like your iPhone or iPad directly without using the included Transmitter.
Listen to HI-FI Audio from your TV, Gaming Console or MP3 player wirelessly.It Connects without wires to any Bluetooth Compatible device like the iPad/iPhone, Blackberry or Galaxy.Works wireless over Bluetooth
Also works via line in cable incase your device does not support Bluetooth.The Merlin Bluetooth Hi Fi Stereo Headset deliver an excellent sound reproduction and they are also equipped with SRS surround sound mode for an immersive listening experience. Their headband is metal-reinforced with rotatable ear cups to a full 90°; track and volume controls are integrated on the right ear cup for enhanced usability and convenience.
- Text to Speech
- Multipoint support; 2 Connections simultaneously
- Build in CVC to eliminate noise and control echo very well and get clear speaking effect
- Crystal clear sound with DSP
- Support A2DP, AVRCP, headset, handfree profile
- Redial the last call, Reject call. Volume adjustable
- Faster connecting, clear sound, anti-interference
- Listen to MP3 music from cell phone
- Listen to stereo music from PC
- Low Battery LED and Audio Indication