The Future Proof Premium 7.5m HDMI Cable
The latest revision for Premium Plus 7.5m HDMI Cables doubles the bandwidth of the original and has opened the door for a host of potential new advancements in Home Theater Audio/Video performance. New features such a “Deep Colour,” higher colour gamut, and high resolution, multi-channel audio formats like Dolby True HD and DTS-HD Master Audio will make higher bandwidth demands than ever before. Equipment manufacturers are bringing out new devices to take advantage of these new features. A Premium Plus 7.5m HDMI Cables suitable for use with HDTVs, Home Theater Systems, PlayStation 3, and business class projector-based applications. Features gold-plated connectors, molded strain relief and mylar foil shielding. Constructed using high-quality material for strong contact between HDMI devices. Fully HDCP-compliant to provide the highest level of signal quality. Perfect for any 3D Blu Ray or TV, this cable supports the latest technology in 3D Compatibility. HDMI Ethernet Channel technology consolidates video, audio, and data streams into a single cable, combining the unmatched signal quality and convenience of HDMI connectivity with the power and flexibility of home entertainment networking. 24K gold plated contacts with chrome plated connector hoods, fully shielded cable and additional strain relief. This ‘future proof’ cable incorporates the latest HDMI technology. HEC, ARC and 3D compliant.
- Nitrogen gas-injected dielectric with quad-shielding for maximum signal strength.
- Delivers Up to 1440p Digital HDTV.
- Male to Male with 24K Gold-plated Connector Plug Contacts
- Mylar Backed Foil and In Wall installation Rated
- HDMI 1.3 increases its single-link bandwidth from 165MHz (4.95 gigabits per second) to 340 MHz (10.2 Gbps) to support the demands of future high definition display devices, such as higher resolutions, Deep Colour and high frame rates.