The Cablesson HDelity AVEC HDMI Compact – HDBaseT units incorporates current HDMI Features.
The Cablesson HDelity AVEC HDMI Compact – HDBaseT units incorporates current HDMI Features, including HDMI v1.4 exclusives like 3-D, 10/100T Ethernet Channel (HEC) and 4K x 2K Support. It supports HDMI v1.4 with 3D & CEC function Support Un-compression video 1080p transfer Supports 12Gbps special RJ45 Giga Link Port Supports all frequency band hardware Infrared rays signal feature HDMI Switch and HDMI Switcher Supports 10.2Gbps HD source signal Switches Support standard CAT5e UTP/STP link cable Support standard CAT6 FTP link cable Provide over 100 meter distance signal link with Power.
This is the one of the first HDelity AVEC HDMI Compact – HDBaseT offer HDMI 1.4 Features. In addition, we are proud to offer features not available elsewhere, including built-in 3-way Ethernet Switch, Fully Active (9- pin) RS-232 Control, multiple IR brand compatibility and One Power Supply for ease of installation.Continuing upon Cablesson’s product design philosophy, our newest creation.
The HDelity AVEC Media Centre includes two units Local (TX) and Remote(RX). The TX is linked up to the source and RX is is connected to the Display. These HDelity units are interconnected with CAT5e/CAT6 Cabling. Allowing you to extend HDMI, RS232,HDMI over Ethernet peripherals up to 100 metres (328 feet) apart without any signal degrading and Fully compliant with HDCP Fully compliant with HDMI v1.2, v1.3 and v1.4 standards Extremely easy to install Support green power feature No any software required.
- Supports HDMI v1.4 with 3D & CEC function
- Support Un-compression video 1080p transfer
- Supports 12Gbps special RJ45 Giga Link Port
- Supports all frequency band hardware for HDMI over Ethernet
- Supports 10/100 base-T Ethernet switcher
- Supports 10.2Gbps HD source signal switcher
- Support standard CAT5e UTP/STP link cable
- Support standard CAT6 FTP link cable
- Provide over 100 meter distance signal link withPower.
- Only One Single UTP (CAT5e/CAT6) Cable necessary.
- Powered via one (supplied) 24V Power Supply.
- Full Function (9-pin active) RS-232 Control Extension
- Diagnostic Indicator Lights for monitoring performance and operation
- Highest Quality Extruded Aluminum case for cooling, shielding, and safety.
- IR Bi-Directional Pass-Thru.
- Built-In 3-Port Ethernet Switch at each end.
- Solid Performance at 100 Metres (330 Feet) at 1080p with all functions.
- Fully Automatic Cable length compensation. No Dials or Switches needed.