No extra audio cable needed
These Premium Plus 2m HDMI Cable network cables enable 10-Gigabit data transmission over a 4-connector twisted-pair copper cable. HDMI adds support for three additional colour spaces, which in English means more accurate and more detailed pictures, which will be great when viewing the family photo on the big screen. Be ready for what the future has in store with Cablesson® Premium Plus 2m HDMI Cable 1.4 cables. The Premium Plus 2m HDMI Cable have been designed to meet the high bandwidth performance standards set by HDMI 1.4. Cablesson® HDMI Cables are constructed to the highest quality with full triple layer shielding from end to end, strong, solid wire welds and the highest quality materials including high purity copper, gold plated connectors and tin plated conduits. Many new HDMI 1.4a enabled devices will support Internet connectivity. All of your HDMI devices such as TV / BluRay / PS3 / XBOX can share the one connection. The end result is a lot LESS cables and more interactive content. Premium Plus 2m HDMI Cable is backwards compatible with all previous HDMI standards, so you’ll be able to use this cable with all your Mini-HDMI devices. When you connect two devices with different HDMI standards, they will automatically find the best available connection.
3D Ready :
HD components with refresh rates of 480 Hz to 640 Hz yet compatible with slower refresh rates for the smoothest, most fluid video.
Dolby®TrueHD and DTS-HD™:
Transfer uncompressed surround sound from your HDTV with digital tuner to your AV receiver or surround sound controller. No extra audio cable needed.
- Length: 2m HDMI Cable
- Speed: High-Speed with Ethernet (Cat 2)
- AWG: 28AWG (High Grade Cable)
- Metal Die-cast casing.
- Nitrogen gas-injected dielectric with quad-shielding for maximum signal strength.
- Delivers Up to 2160p Digital HDTV.
- Speed: 15.8 Gbps
- Nylon Braided with Silver HDMI Core
- 3D Ready with Ethernet and Audio Channel
- 24K Gold-plated Connector Plug Contacts
- Mylar Backed Foil
- HDMI 1.4 increases its single-link bandwidth from 165MHz (4.95 gigabits per second) to 340 MHz (15.8 Gbps) to support the demands of future high definition display devices, such as higher resolutions, Deep Color and high frame rates.