Multiple Audio formats in Premium Plus 3 Metres HDMI Cable
The Premium Plus 3 Metres HDMI Cable latest revision for HDMI doubles the bandwidth of the original and has opened the door for a host of potential new advancements in Home Theater Audio/Video performance. New features such a “Deep Color,” higher color gamut, and high resolution, multi-channel audio formats like Dolby True HD and DTS-HD Master Audio will make higher bandwidth demands than ever before. The Premium Plus 3 Metres HDMI Cable Equipment manufacturers are bringing out new devices to take advantage of these new features. Connect any Blu-Ray player, Satellite Box, Cable Box, DVD Player, or ANY device accepting the standard HDMI connector. All our HDMI cables are manufactured to specific HDMI LLC standards and have passed stringent ATC testing requirement. Our cables exceed standard HDMI cable manufacturing guidlines. AWG refers to the thickness of the copper in a cable. With Gold plated Connectors and Ferrite EMI suppressors this is like no basic scart cable. From the moment you handle it the quality shouts at you. Why connect your expensive A/V equipment together with inferior scart cables which result in loss of picture quality and interference.
Cabling for home theater installation:
Enables home theater owners with advanced AV sources and displays to achieve the same high resolution picture definition as that of commercial digital cinemas.
Delivers More Bandwidth than Today’s Highest HDMI Standard :
To achieve the same high resolution picture definition as that of commercial digital cinemas(4K x 2K Resolution). Reproduce All the Colors Your Camera and Camcorder can capture on Your HDTV.
- Length: 3 Metres HDMI Cable
- Nitrogen gas-injected dielectric with quad-shielding for maximum signal strength.
- Delivers Up to 1080p Digital HDTV.
- In Wall installation Rated
- Male to Male Connection
- 24K Gold-plated Connector Plug Contacts
- Mylar Backed Foil
- HDMI 1.3b increases its single-link bandwidth from 165MHz (4.95 gigabits per second) to 340 MHz (10.2 Gbps) to support the demands of future high definition display devices, such as higher resolutions, Deep Color and high frame rates.