HDMI to Scart Converter is designed to convert the HDMI signal to a Scart signal with stereo sound
The HDMI to Scart Converter is designed to convert the HDMI signal to a Scart signal with stereo sound. HDMI to Scart Converter allows you to enjoy high definition movies and games on the older SCART TV or projector that doesn’t have HDMI input. HDMI to Scart Converter most of the new AV devices like blue-ray DVD player, HD DV, APPLE TV2, PC, Wii Console, PS3, Xbox 360, etc. have a HDMI interface. If you want to use the new HDMI-based AV device on an older Scart TV or projector, this HDMI to Scart Converter can easily solve the problem for you. Just simply plug them into the adapter using your HDMI cable and then connect the Scart output into your TV. HDMI to Scart Converter is great for our home entertainment since we now can enjoy a incredible wonderful experience.
- Input HDMI resolution: 480i(60Hz), 480P(60Hz), 576i(50Hz), 576P(50Hz), 720P(50/60Hz), 1080i(50/60Hz), 1080P(50/60Hz)
- SCART output: Composite video, Audio L/R
- Compliant with HDMI 1.3 and HDCP
- Plug and Play, no software is needed
- Product Dimension: 129 x 85 x 25.5 mm ( L x W x H )
- SCART only outputs Composite video and Stereo Audio, on RGB.