Ikuna HDMI 1.3 supports 30-bit, 36-bit and 48-bit (RGB or YCbCr) color depths from the 24-bit depths in previous versions
Ikuna High Definition 1.3a certified 2.5m HDMI cable. For maximum performance from HDTVs, DVD players, Blu-ray Disc™players, gaming consoles and cable/satellite receivers. The Ikuna 2.5m HDMI cable High speed cable ensures a high-end HD experience with true 1080p picture quality at an affordable price. IKuna 2.5m HDMI cable cable carries both the highest possible picture and sound formats. It will also allow you to minimize your cables and tidy up the back of your TV cabinet. This Ikuna 2.5m HDMI cable is a high-quality HDMI cable that is designed to deliver uncompressed, high-definition (HD) digital signals to your HDTV or digital flat panel display for outstanding overall performance. It can also be used with any equipment that supports the HDMI specification. Featuring high-quality materials and construction, this cable will provide low signal loss for highly accurate sound reproduction. HDMI is an all-digital audio / video interface capable of transmitting uncompressed streams. Ikuna 2.5m HDMI cable brand new series is structured to the highest standard with exclusive technology and construction for precise, high bandwidth signal transfer. Heavy gauge, multi stranded copper conductors maximize digital signal transfer for precision 2160p video reproduction with deep, extended colour. Its silver plated pure copper conductors ensure maximum conductivity and bandwidth. An advanced nitrogen gas injected di-electric with quad layer shielding corrects impedance variances to deliver maximum signal strength as well as improves accuracy while delivering the most enjoyable home theater experience. High Speed: 10.2 Gbps bandwidth support the demands of future high definition display devices such as higher resolutions, Deep Color and high frame rates. HDMI 1.3 supports 30-bit, 36-bit and 48-bit (RGB or YCbCr) color depths from the 24-bit depths in previous versions of the HDMI specification. Broader color space: Next-generation “xvYCC” color space supports 1.8 times as many colors as existing HDTV signals. Lip Sync: HDMI 1.3 incorporates an automatic video/audio synching capability that allows devices to perform this synchronization automatically with total accuracy. New lossless audio formats: HDMI 1.3 adds additional support for new losless compressed digital audio formats Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD. New mini connector: offers a new, smaller form factor connector option.
These 25.m HDMI Cable support all the newest features including:
- 3D Support – Supports several different methods of rendering 3D images.
- Audio Return Channel – Allows the HDMI connection between a television and A/V receiver to transmit audio both ways, both upstream and downstream. This eliminates the need for a separate audio cable and ensures you maintain the high digital audio quality of HDMI.
- 4K x 2K Support – Resolution equivalent to state-of-the-art digital cinema projectors.
- 4K x 2K represents resolutions of 3840×2160 and 4096×2160.
- More Colour Spaces Supported – Supports three more colour space options, sYCC601 colour, Adobe RGB Colour and Adobe YCC601 colour in addition to the X.V colour support previously supported by Deep Colour. These cables promise to deliver a wider palette of colours to bring you more vibrant pictures.
- These cables are backwards compatible with all previous versions of HDMI.
- Supports full HD 1080p