CYP DCT-2 Digital Optical Audio Splitter with electromagnetic-noise-free transmission
A versatile digital audio converter, either coaxial to toslink or toslink to coaxial. Additional uses – simply select just one of the digital audio inputs for two identical audio signals in the two different formats plus it’s built in signal amplifier feature allows this unit to serve as a signal extender, doubling the transmission distance.
2 Way Toslink Optical Cable Audio Splitter
This is a small and compact high quality splitter that allows you to connect a single digital optical SPDIF Toslink source to two different TosLink equipped devices such as an HDTV/PS3 Blueray player etc.
Designed to convert left/right stereo audio to coaxial and toslink outputs
Designed to convert Digital Coaxial and Optical (Toslink) to analogue stereo audio outputs simultaneously. Another quality product as you would expect from CYP, easy to install and operate. This very useful device can convert either digital optical TosLink or coaxial SPDIF signals to analogue stereo left and right phono output ports. Both optical and coaxial cables can be connected at the same time although only one can be active at a time.
Supports uncompressed 2-channel LPCM (Linear Pulse Code Modulation) digital audio signal output
It converts analog stereo audio signal from R/L input to Coaxial and Toslink outputs simultaneously. The output digital audio signal is 2-channel uncompressed LPCM (Linear Pulse Code Modulation) with sampling rate at 48 KHz. This Converter is small in size and quite easy to install and is available for you to connect to an external device such as an amplifer via a RCA jack.
- Provides electromagnetic-noise-free transmission
- Integrated digital interpolator filter and Digital to Analogue Converter (DAC).
- 2 Way TosLink Digital Optical SPDIF Audio Splitter.
- No loss in sound Quality.
- Supports cables distances of up to 5m in and 5m out (for each output).
- Input ports: 1 x TosLink (Optical Fibre).
- Output port: 2 x TosLink (Optical Fibre).
- Supports uncompressed 2-channel LPCM (Linear Pulse Code Modulation) digital audio signal output.
- Supports compressed 2-channel and multi-channel Dolby and DTS audio signals.
- Includes 5V DC multi country power supply.
- Provides electromagnetic-noise-free transmission.
- Easy to use.