XO Platinum 8m HDMI Cable allows you the luxury of seeing and hearing every detail without any compromise
XO Platinum 8m HDMI Cable allows you the luxury of seeing and hearing every detail without any compromise. It delivers uncompressed 1080p/120 Hz high definition video with 12-bit deep colour, eight channels of 192/24 digital audio for ultimate 7.1 surround sound, and an integrated control channel – all in one cable. It also eliminates digital-to-analog conversion between your video sources and display for the most accurate high definition picture. The XO Platinum 8m HDMI Cable has a Heavy gauge, multi stranded copper conductors maximize digital signal transfer for precision 1080p video reproduction with deep, extended colour. Its silver plated pure copper conductors ensure maximum conductivity and bandwidth. An advanced nitrogen gas injected di-electric with quad layer shielding corrects impedance variances to deliver maximum signal strength as well as improves accuracy while delivering the most enjoyable home theater experience. XO Platinum looks like everyone wants in on the HDMI Cables experience, whether for home theaters, game consoles, Blu-ray Disc players, HD DVDs and other HDMI equipped gadgets. Granted, there’s nothing that compares to the HDMI experience at the moment (not even DVI) and I have nothing against HDMI. Enables home theater owners with advanced AV sources and displays to achieve the same high resolution picture definition as that of commercial digital cinemas.
- Length: 8 Metres / 8m HDMI Cable
- Connection Type: Male to Male
- Speed: High Speed (Catergory 2)
- Gauge: 28 AWG
- Brand: XO Platinum
- Nitrogen gas-injected dielectric with quad-shielding for maximum signal strength.
- Delivers Up to 1080p Digital HDTV.
- Backward Compatible
- 24K Gold-plated Connector Plug Contacts
- Mylar Backed Foil
- With Ethernet and 3D Ready
- HDMI 1.3b increases its single-link bandwidth from 165MHz (4.95 gigabits per second) to 340 MHz (10.2 Gbps) to support the demands of future high definition display devices, such as higher resolutions, Deep Colour and high frame rates.