XO Platinum 3m Flat Metal HDMI Cable is a superb cable with excellent audio-visual transfer properties
The XO Platinum 3m Flat Metal HDMI cable is designed to ensure a perfect transfer of digital video and multi-channel audio signal. Made of High-Purity Oxygen Free Copper (OFC), the conductor has a very high conductivity, low signal loss and degradation and low electric resistance. HDMI cables are specially designed for hi-def video/audio signals for home theater applications and professional home theater installations. All of our cables are made for home theater in mind using the highest quality cabling, jacket materials and gold plating for better connectivity, longevity and signal strength. Optimized HDMI Cables support all HDTV formats including 480p, 720p, 1080p and 1080I. High-Density shielding technology will reject EM and RF interference, while gold plated connectors will ensure a tight grip. XO Platinum 3m Flat Metal HDMI cables are thin enough to hide anywhere on a wall, ceiling, under the rug, carpet, or tile without affecting the performance. A XO Platinum HDMI cable with excellent audio-visual transfer properties that deliver signal without compromising purity and balance. Reinforced quad-layer braided shielding and Mylar-foil shielding provides utmost protection against RF and EM interference. High quality Platinum flat HDMI cable. Flat cables are robust but flexible making them ideal for routing under carpets or behind plaster. This cable is the latest v1.3 and 1080p Full HD specification.
- Length: 3 Meters / 3m Flat HDMI Cable
- Metal Die-cast casing
- Nitrogen gas-injected dielectric with quad-shielding for maximum signal strength.
- Delivers Up to 1080p Digital HDTV.
- 24K Gold-plated Connector Plug Contacts
- Mylar Backed Foil
- ATC Certified HDMI 1.3b
- Supports 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p resolution
- Delivers 340 MHz (10.2 Gbps) to support the demands of future high definition display devices, such as higher resolutions, Deep Colour, xvYCCColour and high frame rates.