This HDMI to DVI cable is made without PVC and still supports 1080p resolutions.
This HDMI to DVI cable is made without PVC and still supports 1080p resolutions. HDMI to DVI cable has a strong and durable feel to it. With extra care in each step of the manufacturing process, this cable not only has the benefits of being free of PVC, but will last just as long as a regular HDMI to DVI cable. This 2m DVI to HDMI cable will convert your DVI source to your HDMI display or HDMI source to DVI display. HDMI cables was designed for use with Plasma TV’s, LCD TV’s, HDTV, DVD Players, Rear-Projection TV’s and supports all popular HD resolutions (480p, 720p, 1080i, and 1080p). HDTV signals also use less than half of the 5 Gbps of multichannel digital audio available. This HDMI to DVI cable is made from biodegradable Thermoplastic Polyester Elastomer (TPE) instead of typical PVC, which crowds our landfills and presents long-term environmental and health hazards.
Bi-directional cable. Deliver high-resolution digital video from an HDMI-equipped device to a DVI-equipped device, or vice versa. This is a high performance home theater interconnect for high-definition DVD players, HDTV receivers, TV sets, projectors, a/v receivers, and other HDMI-equipped devices. Enjoy ultra-high resolution digital video delivered through a high performance connection.
- Connects A/V components with HDMI to a DVI input.
- Connects computers with DVI output to HDMI components.
- Nitrogen gas-injected dielectric with quad-shielding for maximum signal strength.
- Delivers Up to 1080p Digital HDTV.
- Connectors: HDMI Male/DVI Male, Type A
- Silver-plated pure copper conductors for maximum conductivity and bandwidth
- Length: 2 Metre / 2m DVI to HDMI Cable