The image quality is really quite fantastic and this cable has worked rather admirably
Our 5m HDMI to DVI-D single link cable will connect to a DVI-D or DVI-I digital flat panel and home theater devices such as DVD players, set-top boxes, projectors, switches and splitters with HDMI to DVI or vice versa. This premium high performance cable supports HDCP, high-bandwidth, uncompressed video, and has double shielding and 24k Gold connectors which prevents signal loss and screen ghosting for maximum video performance. 5m HDMI to DVI-D cable is compatible with all HDTV resolutions up to 1080p and is UL listed. In wall rated CL2. Our DVI to HDMI cables are bi-directional, so you can send a signal from HDMI to DVI too. Set up your Multimedia Center like a professional, with the high quality cables you expect from us.
Digital video transmission standard:
Performance and durability is re-enforced with the extra-protection of triple-layer shielding featuring a special aluminium Mylar foil layer protecting the core elements and eliminating EM & RF interference. You can also use it to connect source devices with an HDMI connection, like Blu-Ray, PlayStation 3, or Xbox 360, to a DVI-equipped monitor or television set.
- Connects A/V components with HDMI to a DVI input.
- Connects computers with DVI output to HDMI components.
- Nitrogen gas-injected dielectric with quad-shielding for maximum signal strength.
- Delivers Up to 1080p Digital HDTV.
- Connectors: HDMI Male/DVI Male, Type A
- HDMI certified connector design for maximum shielding and optimum performance
- Silver-plated pure copper conductors for maximum conductivity and bandwidth
- Length: 5 Metre / 5m DVI to HDMI Cable
- Superior uncompressed digital video signal for ultimate picture quality
- Internal silver-soldering provides excellent signal transmission