Mini DVI to DVI Adapter Equipped with protection caps
To connect to an external DVI monitor, the iMac (Intel Core Duo) and the 12-inch PowerBook G4 is designed by Cablesson 1080p rated Mini-DVI to DVI adapter
Compatible with the Apple iMac (Intel Core Duo), MacBook and 12-inch PowerBook G4 with a DVI port.
Specially designed to allow users to connect their DVI equipped Mac mini, PowerBook G4, or Power Mac to an external VGA monitor. The Mini-DVI to DVI adapter is designed for the iMac (Intel Core Duo), Macbook, and 12-inch PowerBook G4, allowing you to connect to an external VGA monitor or projector.
Plug and Play, simply connects the adapter from the computer with Mini DVI port to an external DVI monitor or projector.
Connect the adapter to the Mini-DVI port of the computer and the DVI end of the adapter to an external DVI monitor or projector. You can also use it in combination with the optional Apple DVI to ADC Adapter (available separately) to connect your computer to an older display with an connector.
- Powered from Mini DisplayPort source.
- Cablesson Mini DVI equipped Apple Macbook, MacBook Pro, iMac (intel core duo), 12 inch PowerBook G4, Mac Mini
- Equipped with protection caps for both connection heads of the cable.
- Supports Video-Mirroring + Extended Desktop modes. ZERO LOSS Full HD performance.
- Cablesson Mini-DVI is NOT FOR USE WITH Apple Macs that have Mini-DISPLAYPORT ( Check out our Amazon shop for the Cablesson Mini DisplayPort Adapters)
- Cablesson Mini DVI (male) to DVI-D (female) for connecting Apple Macs with Mini DVI video output ports to any DVI enabled display, projector or HDtv
- Length: 20cm