Ivuna 16m are made with Mylar foil to provide the best insulation possible
Ivuna 16m HDMI cables are produced to provide pure digital signals without distortion or loss in signal. Ivuna 16m are made with Mylar foil to provide the best insulation possible. Don’t settle for less when selecting your Ivuna 16m HDMI cables. It delivers uncompressed 1080p/120 Hz high definition video with up to 48-bit deep colour, eight channels of 192/24 digital audio for ultimate 7.1 surround sound. Ivuna 16m HDMI cables are constructed to the highest quality with full triple layer shielding from end to end, strong, solid wire welds and the highest quality materials including high purity copper, gold plated connectors and tin plated conduits. Ivuna 16m focus of Indulgence HDMI cables is groundbreaking audio, video performance is hardly an afterthought. All Indulgence HDMI cables are High Speed compliant up to and including 16 metres and all will transfer 1080P/120HZ/4K/3D video. It also eliminates digital-to-analog conversion between your video sources and display for the most accurate high definition picture. This Ikuna brand new series is structured to the highest standard with exclusive technology and construction for precise, high bandwidth signal transfer. Heavy gauge, multi stranded copper conductors maximize digital signal transfer of up 2160p video reproduction with deep, extended colour. Its silver plated pure copper conductors ensure maximum conductivity and bandwidth.
- Length: 16 Metres / 16m HDMI Cable
- Nitrogen gas-injected dielectric with quad-shielding for maximum signal strength.
- Delivers Up to 4k 2k resolution.
- AWG: 28AWG
- Male to Male Connection
- 24K Gold-plated Connector Plug Contacts
- Mylar Backed Foil
- 3D Ready with Ethernet and Audio Channel
- Speed: High-Speed with Ethernet (Cat 2)
- HDMI 1.4 – Ethernet Channel, Audio Return Channel, 3D over HDMI ,upto 4k x 2k Resolution Supported and Expanded Support For Colour Spaces.