Ivuna 1.5m Mini HDMI to HDMI Cable Delivers Up to 1080p Digital HDTV
Ivuna 1.5m Mini HDMI to HDMI Cable allows you the luxury of seeing and hearing every detail without any compromise. It delivers uncompressed 1080p/120 Hz high definition video with 12-bit deep color, eight channels of 192/24 digital audio for ultimate 7.1 surround sound, and an integrated control channel – all in one cable. It also eliminates digital-to-analog conversion between your video sources and display for the most accurate high definition picture. The new specification adds an audio channel that will reduce the number of cables required to deliver audio “upstream” from a TV to an A/V receiver for processing and playback. In cases where a TV features an internal content source, such as a built-in tuner or DVD player, the Audio Return Channel allows the TV to send audio data upstream to the A/V receiver via the HDMI cable, eliminating the need for an extra cable.
High-Definition Video and Audio in a Single Cable
High-Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI) has become the de facto standard for high-definition digital devices. It combines both audio and video into one convenient cable, so you can easily connect your portable Mini-HDMI-compatible devices to your HDTV or A/V receiver. The High-Speed Mini-HDMI to HDMI Cable with Ethernet lets you take advantage of up to 1080p resolution and increased color depth on your HDTV. It also supports 3D television functionality.
Supports high resolution video 480p, 720i/p, 1080i/p.
This high quality professional Mini HDMI to HDMI Cable easily transmits Full HD 1080p up to 100m using standard CAT6 or CAT7 cable. Simple to set up and install its perfect for high resolution smooth video playback. Its Supports all HDTV resolutions up to 1080p including 1080i ,480i, 720p.
- Length: 1.5 Metres / 1.5m Mini HDMI Cable
- Nitrogen gas-injected dielectric with quad-shielding for maximum signal strength.
- Delivers Up to 1080p Digital HDTV.
- Male to Mini-Male Connection
- 24K Gold-plated Connector Plug Contacts
- Mylar Backed Foil
- HDMI 1.3b increases its single-link bandwidth from 165MHz (4.95 gigabits per second) to 340 MHz (10.2 Gbps) to support the demands of future high definition display devices, such as higher resolutions, Deep Colour and high frame rates.