HDMI/IP transmitter system is capable of transmitting 1080p video content and IR signal up to 85 metres
Cablesson HDelity series of HDMI over IP Transmitter Unit uses a standard single Ethernet cable (CAT5/6) to send a 1080p HDMI signal.HDMI Transmitter uses a Gigabit Ethernet technology, picture quality is maximized while overcoming the slow handshake times, poor cable integrity, and distance limitations of traditional HDMI distribution amplifiers. Using off-the-shelf Gigabit IP switches, a system can be extended for even more distance, or expanded to add more displays. This plug and play system is incredibly simple to install – just connect a single Cat 5e or Cat 6 from the 2801 transmitter to a gigabit switch.The Cablesson HDelity HDMI over IP G2 Transmitters use a patented process to send visually lossless 1080p video across a 1000BT Network identical to a direct HDMI cable connection. The HDMI/IP transmitter system is capable of transmitting 1080p video content and IR signal up to 85 metres in one run without any loss of quality, and supports an almost unlimited number of HDTV displays. The integrated scaler function in the HDMI/IP allows different input and output resolutions up to 1920 x 1200. The HDMI/IP transmitter sends the data at the source devices configured video output settings.
- One pair as a full functional module, no need for setting changes required.
- 2-way RS232 routing.
- Cablesson HDelity HDMI over IP G2 Receivers.
- Visually lossless transmission of 1080p content.
- Supports DVI with HDMI-to-DVI adapter.
- Allows HDMI video and audio signals to be sent up to 30m using two CAT5e/6 cables UTP CAT5e Solid Core cables or shielded CAT6 cables.