HDMI CAT5/6 Receiver is an HDMI with Bi-Directional IR Extension Kit
The HDMI CAT5/6 Receiver are based on the latest HDMI technology and therefore are capable of fully supporting HDMI V1.3b, Deep Color and DTS-HD or Dolby TrueHD audio.HDCP (high bandwidth digital content protection) is a standard encoded into the video signal to prevent it from being pirated. If a source device is HDCP coded and is connected to a HDMI Extender display or projector without the correct HDCP decoding process, the picture is appear “sparkle” or in some cases, down-scaling to lower (480P) resolutions of the images .The transmission distance between the sending and receiving units can be up to 60m (200ft) under HD resolution (720p or 1080i) or 40m (130ft) under Full HD resolution (1080p).IR Blaster is capable of generating the major three types of : Space encoded, Pulse encoded and RC5 encoded. It supports carrier frequencies from 36kHz up to 40kHz and IR command sets up to 48 bits plus header and tail bit and Infrared 3.5mm socket for plugging in the extension cable of IR blaster .The HDMI CAT5/6 Receiver is an HDMIwith Bi-Directional IR Extension Kit.
- HDMI 1.3c compliant
- Extends the transmission distance up to 60m (200ft) from the sources under 1080i or 720p 3D Compatible including the most popular e.g., Frame Packing, Side-by-Side, Top-to-Bottom, etc… HDCP compliant.
- Supports 1080p up to 50M.
- HDMI Extender over CAT6 Extender Set.
- Resolutions supported: PC – VGA to WXGA; HDTV – 480i to 1080p plus 1080p24fps.
- High Definition Audio supported: Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio plus LPCM.