Free Your Presentations and Entertainment From Small Laptop Screens
Cablesson Mini DisplayPort + USB Audio to HDMI Adapter is perfect for showing business presentations or watching movies and Web based entertainment from your computer in a larger format, like an HDTV or HD projector. Mini DisplayPort + USB Audio supports virtual 7.1 channel surround sound for enhanced audio from games and movies. Plus, easily accessible microphone and headphone sockets means there‘s no need to crawl around under your desk when you want to plug your headphones in! Can also be used to connect a non-USB headset to your PlayStation 3. The Mini DisplayPort to HDMI allows the operation of HDMI devices at the mini display port on your notebook or PC. Supporting resolutions up to full HD 1080p, the USB 2.0 to HDMI Adapter provides a simple way to connect your computer to your HDTV. Up to six additional connections can be supported. Compliant with USB 2.0 specification Easy to install – no need to open the computer case Bus Powered – supplied with an 80cm dual USB power cable (no external power supply required) Compact design, easy to carry and store Supports resolutions up to 1080p, for both video playback and high resolution desktop (see below for more information) HDCP Compliant Supports stereo audio over HDMI. USB digitally synthesized audio and combines it into a single, convenient HDMI signal. The USB port grabs your Mac’s audio (You will have to launch Systems Preferences and choose USB Audio as the output device, and sends it over HDMI along with the Video from your Mini DisplayPort Connection. Your MacBook Pro or Mac Mini should automatically detect the new display, but you have to manually switch the audio output to the USB audio device.
- Supports Mini DisplayPort 1.1a inputs, USB 2.0 input and HDMI1.2a output.
- Works by intergrating Mini DisplayPortt video source and USB audio source of the MacBooks into HDMI output.
- Getting the HDMI audio format through special USB Audio Decoding Chip.
- Powered from Mini DisplayPort and USB Ports
- Supports HDMI 165MHz/1.65Gbps per channel (;4.95Gbps all channels); bandwidth.
- Supports HDMI resolution of up to 1080p.
- Supports HDMI 8 bit per channel (;24 bit all channels); deep colour.
- Supports uncompressed 2 channel audio such as LPCM
- Compliant with RoHS, CE, and FCC regulations
- MacBook Pro
- MacBook Air
- Mac mini
- Mac Pro