Equipped with protection caps for both connection heads of the cable.
The Cablesson 1080p rated Mini-DVI to DVI adapter is designed for the iMac (Intel Core Duo) and the 12-inch PowerBook G4 allowing you to connect to an external DVI monitor. This is 100 % brand new adapter. This Mini-DVI to DVI adapter allows you to connect your DVI enabled display unit such as TV, monitor, projector or any other display unit that uses a DVI connector to connect to your MacBook or MacBook Pro that has the Mini DVI port. Mini-DVI to DVI adapter can also be used in combination of the the Apple DVI to ADC adapter that supports Apple flat panel Studio or Cinema Displays.
It is specially designed to allow users to connect their DVI equipped Mac mini, PowerBook G4, or Power Mac to an external VGA monitor. User can use this adapter in combination with the optional Apple DVI to ADC Adapter (available separately) to connect your computer to an older display with an connector.
Mini-DVI to DVI adapter‘s Specifications
- Plug and Play, simply connects the adapter from the computer with Mini DVI port to an external DVI monitor or projector.
- It is 100% brand new.
- Mini-DVI to DVI adapter is equipped with protection caps for both connection heads of the cable.
- It support DVI 12bit per channel (36bit all channel) deep color.
- It support DVI highest video resolution 1920*1080p.
- It is powered from Mini DisplayPort source.
- Connecting Macs equipped with a DVI port to an external DVI monitor or projector at home, office or to have handy while on the road.
- It support conversion from DisplayPort signal to DVI signal.