Designed to convert left/right stereo audio to coaxial and toslink outputs.
The New Cablesson Digital to Analog Audio Converter (Superior Audio Processing – SAP) is designed for either home or professional audio switching. It converts Coaxial or Toslink digital audio signals to analog L/R audio and available for connection to an external device such as an amplifier via standard RCA-style jacks. The Cablesson Digital to Analog Audio Converter is small in size and quite easy to install. This very useful device can convert either optical to phono or coax digital audio to phono. Most LCD TV and LED TV now only have an optical output, if you want to connect headphones this device can be used as an optical to headphones converter. You will also need to purchase an adapter to convert your headphone plug to fit the red and white phono sockets. CYP DCT-4T Analogue to Digital Converter also optically correct for the different spectral alignments between three-chip prism block sensors, for which the B4-mount lenses were designed, and the single sensor of the large sensor cameras. HDx Optical Adapters are highly telecentric in design, delivering a bright, sharp image across the entire frame, with excellent color and contrast. The Optical adapter turns the B4 lens into a longer focal length lens, so that the relative depth of field expected for the larger sensor is achieved, while the usual field of view when the lens is mounted to a 2/3” camera is maintained. Converts digital optical or digital coaxial audio signals to analogue stereo audio (red and white phono)
- Converter Coaxial or Toslink digital audio signals to analog L/R audio.
- Supports sampling rate at 32, 44.1, 48 and 96 KHz.
- 24-bit s/PDIF incoming bit stream of left and right channels.
- Provides electromagnetic-noise-free transmission.
- Easy tio install and simple to operate.
- Input Audio: Coaxial or Toslink Digital Audio
- Output Audio: L/R Audio
- Input Audio Connector: Toslink and 1 x RCA (Coaxial)
- Output Audio Connector: 2 x RCA (R/L)
- Sampling Rate: 32, 44.1, 48 and 96 KHz
- Size (LxWxH): 51 x 41 x 26 mm
- External Power Supply: 5V DC@2A
- Power Consumption: 0.5 watts(max)