CYP DCT-4 Analogue to Digital Audio Converter
CYP DCT-4 Analogue to Digital Audio Converter is designed to convert analogue stereo audio to Digital Coaxial and Optical (Toslink) outputs simultaneously.
It converts analog stereo audio signal from R/L input to Coaxial and Toslink outputs simultaneously. The output digital audio signal is 2-channel uncompressed LPCM (Linear Pulse Code Modulation) with sampling rate at 48 KHz. This Converter is small in size and quite easy to instal and is available for you to connect to an external device such as an amplifer via a RCA jack.
Based on the latest technology improvement and the best transmission quality This Analog to Digital Audio converter is designed for either home or professional audio switching.
- Supports uncompressed 2-channel LPC digital audio signal output
- Toslink output cables up to 5 meters without signal loss
- Support electromagnetic noise-free transmission.
- Easy to use.
- Analogue to Digital Audio Converter (ADC).
- Amplifies digital Optical (Toslink) output, extending another 5 metres.
- Electromagnetic noise-free transmission.