adapter converts a 6-pin male cable to a 4-pin connector
FireWire 800 to 400 Adapter – White is 100% compatible with Sony® iLink®, Apple® FireWire and all other IEEE-1394a peripherals. This adapter converts a 6-pin male cable to a 4-pin connector. FireWire is the way to connect different pieces of equipment so they can easily and quickly share information. It also has uses to transfer data in cars and airplanes and is similar to USB. Device typically can pull about 7 to 8 watts from the port. However, the voltage varies significantly from different devices.
FireWire 800 to 400 Adapter – White works with all standard 6 Pin FW400 cables to connect to devices with FireWire 800 ports ( ie : Latest Apple MacBooks, iMac, Mac Mini, Hard Drives plus PCs). It’s sound quality will never deteriorate regardless of how many times it’s duplicated, played, or edited.
Specifications of FireWire 800 to 400 Adapter – White
- It is specially tapered design allows for easy connection of cables to adjacent ports
- It is having 4.5 meters (cable length) of maximum distance between devices
- Ease of use
- It is of low implementation cost
- Hot-pluggable ability
- Plug-and-play performance
- It transfers the data fastly
- Ability to put lots of devices on the bus
- It is of White color
- Transfer rates of up to 400 Mbps